Sunday 7 March 2010

How did you like taking part of the Highbury Stadium Square Photography Project?

It's been 3 months since I posted the letters onto my neighbors mailboxes and it's been a pleasure to photograph them.

For those of you who took part, how has it been so far? Did you enjoy the photo shoot? Post your comments here.

I've been busy photographing other flats (already 25!) and you will be able to see the final edition of photos around June/July.

There is still time if you haven't contacted me yet. Just give me a call or drop me a line if you are interested in taking part.

1 comment:

  1. We were privileged to see the photos Simone took of us tonight (and met some other lovely people who also took part while we were at it).

    The photos are great. In fact, the whole process has been great. It was a little weird at first being photographed so much by two (albeit really friendly) strangers, but it was good fun and it's great to start seeing the fruits of Simone's labour. We're now really looking forward to seeing the final exhibition and meeting up with everyone involved.

    Thanks Simone (and Eduardo)!

    From Sophie and Jeffrey

    ReplyDelete