Wednesday 20 January 2010

Highbury Stadium Square Project

As part of my Post-Graduate at St. Martins College I am photographing my neighbours who live at Highbury Stadium Square using a mix of visual and written language.

It's been an amazing experience to meet my neighbours, photograph and film them, observe the difference amongst flats at Highbury Stadium Square. I feel more at home now that I met you.

Thank you very much for those of you who decided to take part at this project.

There is still time if you haven't contacted me yet. Just give me a call or drop me a line if you are interested.

If you would like to suggest any ideas for this project, please post them here.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there.
    This sounds cool. My boyfriend emailed you last night in response to your leaflet being posted in our letterbox. We're willing to take part.

    Really interested in seeing the diversity of people that live at Highbury Stadium Square. We live in the part of Southstand which is made up of shared ownership and social housing. Seems to be a good mix of people and I'm wondering what the rest is like.

    Would also be interested in the output of this project. Would love to see some tangible 'product' which residents could buy as a memento of the first year of Highbury Stadium Square.

    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sophie
    Thanks for your interest in taking part at this project. I have been in contact with your boyfriend to arrange a convenient time to take your photos.
    I am planning to produce a few outputs and the idea of something that people could buy as a memento is a good one - thanks! I will keep the blog updated as this project develops.
    All the best,
    Simone

    ReplyDelete